- Learn the key components to product selection and the best way to layer products when working on shoots
- Take a deep dive into Pauline's session kit and learn all the tools and resources you need in your kit bag for editorial work
- Understand how to read a brief and how to create one when directing a team
- We discuss the best way to collaborate and build your creative contacts
- Concept development and how to curate a theme and execute it
- Learn fundamental techniques used backstage and on editorial shoots to enhance your skillset and allow adaptation throughout the project
- Maximum 12 students
The morning session will be focused on technical skills and hands-on work. In the afternoon we will spend two hours developing team skills. The final two hours are spent on salon owner mentoring.