This one on one personalised to the needs of the stylist and any specified areas of education they wish to explore. This is customised to the individual needs of the stylist to hone, strengthen and develop session and editorial skills.
This is a monthly program for a duration of ten months.
- Learn the key components to product selection and the best way to layer products when working on shoots
- Take a deep dive into Pauline's session kit and learn all the tools and resources you need in your kit bag for editorial work
- Understand how to read a brief and how to create one when directing a team
- We discuss the best way to collaborate and build your creative contacts
- Concept development and how to curate a theme and execute it
- Learn fundamental techniques used backstage and on editorial shoots to enhance your skillset and allow adaptation throughout the project
- A comprehensive hands-on workshop using the many tips and tricks demonstrated in the morning session. Each student will be supplied a mannequin head. Please bring all hot tools and styling equipment for the afternoon session